Registered Nurse (RN) - Part Time
North East Ohio Network Council of Governments (NEON)
North East Ohio Network (NEON) is a council of governments established in 1996 under the authority of Chapter 167 of the Ohio Revised Code. NEON provides services to county boards, providers, and people with developmental disabilities throughout northeast Ohio.
Part-time RN to perform duties that support county boards and providers serving individuals with developmental disabilities
- Part-time RN needed to perform medication administration and health-related activity quality assessment reviews for individuals with developmental disabilities;
- Adult/Child CPR/FA/AED trainings;
- DODD Medication certification Trainings;
- Pre-Admission Screening and Resident Reviews (PASRR);
- Delegated Nursing;
- Ability to work from home, but travel to various counties in Northeast Ohio is required.
- Hold a current RN Trainer Certification through DODD preferred or eligible to meet the Registered nurse trainer requirements by having the following;
- Have a valid license with the Ohio board of nursing;
- Have a minimum of eighteen months of fulltime /part time equivalent practicing as a registered nurse;
- Have previous experience caring for an individual with developmental disabilities;
- Have internet access and computer literacy for entering data in the medication administration information system database, receiving and sending electronic mail;
- Successfully complete a registered nurse train-the-trainer program authorized by the Ohio board of nursing;
- Certified CPR instructor preferred;
- Ability to work with limited supervision;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Experience with Nursing Delegation;
- Preferred 24-29 hours per week; typically M-F 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.;
- Flexible and variable Job Type: Part-time
$23.00 - $29.00 per hour. Salary commensurate with experience. NEON is an Ohio Public Employee Retirement System employer and at-will employment.
721 Boardman Poland Road, Suite 103
Youngstown, OH 44512
For more information, please contact:
You can click here to apply.