I/DD County Manager (Hancock County)
At Circulo, we believe that everybody, no matter who they are, deserves personalized and proactive health care. With services guided by empathy, innovation, and cutting-edge technology, we’re building the future of care focused on better health for the people we serve. Circulo Health is putting humanity back in health. We’ve built a team of talented, enthusiastic professionals. Join us today. Highlight of our Benefits: -$5,000 Sign On Bonus! -Medical, Dental, and Vision: 100% of premiums are covered by Circulo for quality care for all team members and their dependents -Stock Options: all team members receive stock options -401(k) program: all team members have access to our 401(k) savings program and all administration costs are covered by Circulo -Vacation: time off is not just unlimited, it’s required (minimum of 3 days a quarter) -Parental Leave: 10 weeks of fully paid time off for all new parents with flexible scheduling and additional unpaid leave available
We are seeking someone that has a passion to help improve the lives and health outcomes of people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. This is an opportunity to lead Direct Service Professionals to implement day-to-day operations to ensure the health and wellbeing of the people you support.
- Supervise and oversee various houses in the county.
- Houses operate 24 hours per day.
- Resolve operational issues.
- Quality checks on proper documentation and training education
- Update internal operations procedure documents as needed
- Coordinate, schedule, and participate in meetings/appointments and provide follow up.
- Store, file and retrieve documents and reports as needed
- Performs data entry to various computer programs and databases
- Keep the Scheduling Office up to date with client, staff and other issues affecting the assigned county.
- On call, full time
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A servant-leader with a passion for helping improve the lives of the people they lead and the people they serve
- A positive, growth-oriented mindset
- 3+ years of experience serving individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in the HPC setting and 1 year of supervisory experience
- Maintain proper certificates
- Training and education relevant to the IDD community
- A minimum of an Associate's Degree is a plus
Travel in Hancock County
Full Time Salaried Position
Findlay, OH 45840
For more information, please contact:
or visit our website at: Circulo Health Job Info