The Alpha Group of Delaware
Who we are Since 1970, The Alpha Group has grown to become one of the largest provider of service to individuals with developmental disabilities in Delaware County and continue to grow to meet the needs in surrounding counties. Franklin, Union, Marion, Madison, Ashland, Morrow, Knox and Richland. We are proud to extend to our members an array of quality programs and services to help them succeed. We are credited by CARF for community employment services. We are continuing to expand our footprint in surrounding communities.
To Learn More visit: www.alphagroup.net
We are seeking an experienced candidate who will be responsible for communication, promotion, and administration of all development activities including individual giving, corporate and foundation support, sponsorship for fundraising events and grants. Additionally, ensuring Marketing/Communications responsibilities are completed in a timely manner. This position will work in coordination with other projects as assigned by CEO.
Qualifications and Requirements :
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations with 2 to 4 years’ experience in a related field.
- Candidates must communicate in a positive manner utilizing both written and oral methods, along with strong networking skills.
- Candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check, driver's physical, have a clean Driver Abstract and not be listed on any registry checks and have a valid Ohio Driver License.
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Accident/Critical Illness insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
1000 Alpha Drive
Delaware, OH 43015
No recruiters please.