Director of Nursing
Echoing Hills of Northeast Ohio
For over 50 years, Echoing Hills has supported thousands of families, friends, and neighbors through our outreach to people with disabilities. We believe in creating opportunities for individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and assisting them in reaching their fullest potential. Our programs align with our values: the right to choose, the dignity of each person, personal fulfillment in God’s plan and a relationship with Jesus Christ. We provide choice recreational, residential, vocational, travel and educational services throughout the State of Ohio.
Go to ehvi.org to learn more.
Position Description and Duties:
The Director of Nursing is responsible for planning, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and managing the overall medical care programs designed to meet the physical, mental, educational and spiritual needs of our residents. This position oversees the daily operation of the Nursing Department including medical care and treatment, staffing and personnel issues, financial and budget management, managing resident medical needs internally and externally, managing and fostering relationships with families, guardians, medical providers, the medical community, regulators and ensuring compliance with various regulatory agencies as it relates to the medical care and treatment of ID/DD residents. This position provides a vital link between all internal and external personnel involved in the medical care and treatment for our residents. This position will serve as a member of the Leadership Team and will help guide the overall direction of the ICFMR. This position will supervise, manage and direct a number of employees including RNs, LPNs, Program Assistants and other staff involved in direct medical care.
Requirements & Preferences:
- This position requires an Associates Degree in Nursing and current licensure by the Ohio State Board of Nursing.
- BSN or other bachelor degree preferred.
- Prior management experience as a Director of Nursing, Assistant Director of Nursing or Nurse Manager required.
- Prior experience working with persons with developmental disabilities (ID/DD) preferred.
- Current CPR and Certification in First Aide required.
- Position requires a demonstrated Christian background and a demonstrated ability to fulfill the mission and purpose of the Ministry.
- A basic knowledge and ability to operate Microsoft office products, the internet, email and general office equipment is required.
643 Beverly Avenue
Canal Fulton, OH 44614
For more information and to apply, please contact:
(330) 854-6621 ext. 4302