Licensed Practical Nurse
Mount Aloysius Corp.
Mount Aloysius is an Intermediate Care Facility for Individuals with Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities (ICF/IID).
Licensed Practical Nurse:
Mount Aloysius, an Intermediate Care Facility for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, is currently seeking LPNs to join our team on first shift and second shift. The hours of the first shift position are from 5 am to 5:30 pm. The hours for second shift are 5 pm to 5:30 am. The LPN is a union position at 90 days of employment. Starting wage is $21.09 with a .30 cent increase after completing 90 days of employment. Mount Aloysius provides residential and day services for people with developmental disabilities. The great men and women who work for Mount Aloysius are focused on helping the people they serve live healthy and quality lives. The LPN plays a key role in what we do. The LPN provides individualized nursing care to each resident based upon the residents’ specific needs and follows all applicable regulations to ensure confidentiality of resident records.
- Evaluate resident needs and problems and assist in the development and writing of Nursing Care Plans for individual residents.
- Review Care Plans to keep them updated at all times; document the monthly review at the time the monthly summary is written.
- Admit and orientate new residents following facility admission procedures.
- Requisition and arrange for diagnostic and therapeutic services ordered by physicians inside or outside the facility.
- Order prescribed medications and transcribe physician orders to resident Medex.
- Send diet orders to Dietary Department and update any changes or orders on the Plan of Care or Medex; inform Dietary Department if resident takes LOA, is on antibiotics, or has limitations.
- Assemble resident chart, ensuring all permits, authorizations, releases, and other required forms are attached.
- Prepare residents for appointments for any services outside the facility; notify appropriate personnel if transportation is to be arranged.
- During discharge or transfer of residents: complete forms, see that resident is escorted to transportation or transfer vehicle, and possibly accompany resident in transfer if condition of resident warrants.
- Provide/monitor direct resident care.
- Make daily visits to observe and evaluate residents’ physical and emotional status; monitor vital signs, weight monthly, and record.
Requirements & Preferences:
- Current LPN License for the State of Ohio
- Caring and Compassionate Attitude
No Travel Required
5375 Tile Plant Road
New Lexington, OH 43764
For more information and to apply, please contact:
Or visit our website :