Southwestern Ohio Council of Governments
Council of Governments serving Hamilton, Clermont, Butler, Warren, Greene and Montgomery County Boards of Developmental Disabilities.
This position oversees the day-to-day operations of assigned programs and is responsible to ensure that the program operates within established fiscal guidelines. Cross-trained with co-workers to provide seamless operations during vacation or extended absence.
- Provides support to the Director of Fiscal Operations on fiscal matters, including digitally recording accounts payable information, check writing, banking, updating financial database.
- Participates in Medicaid Administrative Claiming (MAC) using the Random Moment Time Studies (RMTS) methodology.
- Serves as the Local MAC Coordinator to provide oversight for the implementation of the MAC program which includes: receiving all MAC related correspondence, establishing and maintaining policies and procedure related to the MAC program, establishing MAC personnel, developing guidelines and maintaining documentation for review purposes, attending DODD trainings, training personnel on MAC program, preparing random moments, preparing Medicaid administrative claiming invoices, maintaining all files associated with MAC and other MAC duties as deemed necessary.
- Backup for the Family Support Services Program in accordance to the provisions of Administrative Rule 5123:2-1-02 (J) (1-2), as revised.
- Performs finance related duties such as accounts payable, purchasing, check processing, audits, vendor management, etc., as assigned.
- Acts as the primary contact for IT, building and, maintenance needs.
- Attends required CPIM Investments trainings annually.
- Informs supervisor immediately of any issues related to fraud, abuse, misappropriation of funds, illegal behavior, HIPAA violations, or any other area of concern that presents risk to the company or those we serve.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Requirements & Preferences:
- High School Diploma and minimum of 3 years of experience in finance/accounting or in place of experience an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting is needed.
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Satisfactory results of a chemical dependency test
- Satisfactory results of Criminal Background Check including BCI/FBI
- Proof of a current and valid driver's license for state of residence; must be maintained throughout employment
- Proof of current vehicle liability insurance in at least the minimum required amount for state of residence; must be maintained throughout employment
- Completion of all other required documentation as requested
$38,000-$41,000 / annually
412 S. East Street
Lebanon, OH 45036
For more information and to apply:
Submit cover letter and application by November 30, 2020 to:
Or visit our website :