Safe Haven Farms , Inc.
Safe Haven Farms was established in 2009 as a non-profit organization serving individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities. Located near Middletown, OH, the farm provides residential and day activities on a beautiful 60-acre farm for 16 residents and many others from the community who participate in our day activities such as horticulture, arts and crafts, cooking, animal care and therapeutic horseback riding.
Safe Haven Farms, Inc. is searching for a professional with a history of making positive differences for organizations and individuals to fill this newly created position. We are transitioning operational administration from the board of directors to leadership by Executive Director. In this full-time role you will report directly to the board of directors and oversee the administration, programs and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties will include fundraising, marketing and community outreach.
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Staff oversight
- Administration including budget preparation, analysis, decision making and reporting
- Establishing relationships with funders, partner agencies and volunteers
Requirements & Preferences:
- Minimum of bachelor's degree, masters preferred
- Knowledge of special education and disabilities
- Transparent and high integrity leadership
- Strong financial management skills
- Competence in technology and electronic systems
- Ability to oversee and collaborate with staff
- Success at establishing relationships with individuals and organizations
- Interest in farm community living for persons with disabilities
Salary plus benefits
5970 No. Mans Road,
Middletown, OH 45042
For more information and to apply, please contact:
P.O. Box 633 Monroe, OH 45050