Manager of Program Operations
Clearwater Council of Governments
The Clearwater Council of Governments is committed to collaborating with our partners to enhance people's lives, one system, one community and one person at a time. The Clearwater COG membership consists of nine (9) County Boards of Developmental Disabilities. Currently, Clearwater COG includes the following counties: Crawford, Erie, Huron, Lucas, Marion, Morrow, Ottawa, Richland, and Seneca.
The Manager of Program Operations provides oversight and supervision to the quality assurance, provider compliance, Special Olympics and SSA substitute programs and staff.
- Assists in completing County Board files reviews and mock accreditation reviews.
- Provides supervision, direction, evaluation and assistance to Services Specialists, Special Olympics Coordinator, and SSA Substitute staff.
- Manages provider compliance review caseload per DODD schedule. Completes provider compliance reviews.
- Develops and recommends policies and procedures regarding program operations to ensure proper implementation in accordance with state and federal requirements.
- Coordinates SSA Basics training curriculum. Updates curriculum as needed. Facilitates training as needed.
- Facilitates COG SSA Quarterly Meetings
- Works with County Board SSAs to ensure compliance with Ohio ISP and waiver administration activities. Provides feedback as appropriate Other Information:
- 40 hours per week. May work evenings, weekends and flexible hours as needed based on operational need.
- Position is home based but regular and frequent travel is required to the Clearwater COG counties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required.
- Minimum of four (4) years experience in coordinating and/or implementing community services for individuals with DD.
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities, families, and other agencies required.
- Experience in supervising personnel, managing in areas of position description and experience with government agencies preferred.
- Must have the ability to meet any appropriate certification requirements of the State of Ohio Department of DD for SSA Supervisor Certification
- Must maintain a valid Ohio Driver’s License and maintain a status of insurability for motor vehicle insurance in accordance with Clearwater policy
235 N. Toussaint South Road
Oak Harbor, OH 43449
If you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to:
Click here to learn more information about The Clearwater Council of Governments.