Training and Compliance Administrator
Champaign Residential Services, Inc.’s (CRSI) Mission is to empower and support individuals with intellectual, physical and developmental disabilities to live the life they choose – enhancing the health and quality of life for the individual, their family, their community, while creating a meaningful experience for our staff. Our Vision is to create communities where individuals with intellectual, physical and developmental disabilities experience equality through an ecosystem of invested and caring staff, quality service, and communication, education and engagement with the community. Thus, becoming the preferred provider and place of employment in this industry. CRSI is a not-for-profit provider of services offering OPTIONS and CHOICES for individuals, their families and guardians.
The Training and Compliance Administrator will be responsible for the development, coordination, implementation, tracking and monitoring of all formal training programs and ensuring employee compliance is met. This individual will be responsible for ensuring all required training is in accordance to regulations in all environments, as well as agency policy and any other regulatory requirements. They will conduct training as well as analyze, research, and provide information about available training opportunities. The person in this role will maintain relationships with individuals, parents/guardians, staff, professionals, county boards, community members, etc. to foster a spirit of cooperation and willingness to work together to the benefit of the consumer.
- Implement and/or develop pre-service orientation and training, annual training, monthly office trainings, and any other trainings as assigned, to all staff.
- Maintain copies of training records and completed trainings for each employee as well as auditing training compliance to ensure only eligible employees are working.
- Maintain adequate training materials and resources to ensure curriculum is available to employees of CRSI. Update and revise as needed.
- Will continually assess, research and develop new training curriculum as needed to meet rules, regulations, policies and procedures that are implemented or adapted by CRSI.
- Manage the Learning Management System including ensuring users, learning content, policies and records are accurate and updated timely.
- Work with all levels of the organization to create and implement professional development for Programming and Administration. Meet with staff and managers to ascertain training needs. Conduct surveys.
- Coordinate trainers for specific training needs such as CPR/FA, Annual Training, Crisis/Do the Right Thing, Pre-Service Orientation, etc.
- Maintain and update scheduling for trainings in all areas of the company. Included in this are rooms, times, and trainers.
- Ensure that all trainers are up to date on all certification for the trainings they are responsible for conducting, in accordance to CRSI, State and County requirements.
- Establish and maintain compliance procedures as well as develop and implement organizational strategies to ensure the company complies with all company, state and federal regulations.
- Audit and maintain compliance records across the organization to ensure company is meeting quality assurance standards.
- Minimizes risks by understanding current and proposed legislation, enforcing regulations, recommending new procedures, and complying with legal requirements.
- Ability to maintain confidential information is essential.
- Related experience working with individuals with Developmental Disabilities is a plus.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team is necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary to produce and deliver quality training programs.
- Training experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
20% travel involved utilizing agency vehicle
1150 Scioto Street, Suite 100
Urbana, OH 43078
If interested please forward your resume to: