Software Support Specialist
Primary Solutions offers Specialized Software Services & Support for Ohio's I/DD Providers, County Boards, and County Agencies.
This Software Support Specialist is responsible for working with new and existing customers to implement, train, and provide support on the new web based Infal fund accounting software. They are to develop positive customer relationships, guide customers, and troubleshoot issues that arise.
- Guide customers through the setup of the software product for maximum effectiveness, train customers on functionality and requirements of the software product.
- Provide assistance to customers to resolve support issues.
- Create and maintain product documentation, create product enhancement tickets for customer requests and/or issues found within the software products.
- Provide customers with on-going and regular trainings on updates, enhancements, and highlighted areas of the software product.
- Connecting with customers on a regular basis to foster partnerships.
- Problem solving, testing, and diagnosing the software product.
- Work across internal teams to advocate and resolve customer needs.
- University degree in related field or related experience.
- An understanding of fund accounting and/or payroll.
2780 Airport Drive, Suite 130
Columbus, Ohio 43219
If interested, please forward your resume to: