Software Support Specialist
Primary Solutions is a leading software service provider to Government & Private agencies serving Ohio's I/DD Community.
To provide excellent and punctual customer support for Primary Solutions' software products. Evaluate customer’s needs, concerns, and requests, to determine and provide solutions. Have great communication skills for both external customers and internal teams. Be detail oriented with a drive to research, learn, and solve problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - Other duties may be assigned:
- Act as point of contact for all inbound software product phone calls and emails.
- Be able to support multiple software products.
- Provide in-depth assistance to customers or gather facts about issues/concerns and forward to the appropriate, knowledgeable support level.
- Provide support to all customers through various communication methods including phone calls, email, and remoting sessions.
- Problem solves, test, troubleshoot, and recreate issues to provide detailed analysis for resolution.
- Find solutions to customer’s needs within the software provided.
- Coordinate internally with other departments to ensure ticket resolution.
- Follow up with customers on product enhancement request.
- Create written directives for customers including but not limited to step by step written documentation with visual assistance.
- Create and update software manuals and documentation.
- Create product enhancement tickets for customer requests or issues found within the software products.
- Provide individual customer trainings on software usage.
- Learn and share current and updated federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
- Conduct customer retention surveys and phone calls.
- Uphold Mission, Vision, and values of Primary Solutions
- Contribute to a positive company culture
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Email, ConnectWise, Primary Solutions Software Products, Internet, VOS, remote connections applications, remote desktop.
Commensurate with experience.
2780 Airport Drive, Suite 130
Columbus, Ohio 43219
For more information, please contact:
(614) 430-0355 x206