Director of Customer Support
Software Company providing software to government and private agencies serving Ohio's I/DD Community.
Lead the team that is responsible for supporting customer installations with user implementations, support, and training. This also involves recommending software product enhancements to analysts through customer input. The team is also responsible for documenting the software products to ensure the products are ready to deliver to the customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead the team through all aspects of employment including interview, hiring, annual reviews, and counseling.
- Lead the team through project management, team and knowledge building, and collaboration between other teams.
- Foster relationships between PSI and customers, third party government agencies, and advocacy groups.
- Research and report on Industry standards, updates, rules & regulations.
- Attend and host conferences and field related presentations.
- Attend and host User groups meetings.
- Lead the development of product manuals, documentation, and videos and updates of the Primary Solutions Support website.
- Ensure the maintenance of the customer management system.
- Coordinate the communications for existing customers.
- Lead the training and implementation of projects.
- Provide feedback and input on software product enhancements.
- Provide software training and support for customers and employees.
- Directly supervises 10 employees in the Software Support department.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Act as a member of the Executive Team.
- Uphold mission, vision, and values of primary solutions.
- Contribute to a positive company culture.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Email, Connectwise, Primary Solutions Software Products Certificates and Licenses: No certifications needed
Some travel required
Commensurate with experience.
2780 Airport Drive, Suite 130
Columbus, OH 43219
For more information, please contact:
(330) 430-0355 x 206