Communication and Marketing Specialist
Software Company providing software to government and private agencies serving Ohio's I/DD Community.
This position will create, distribute, and maintain all communications and marketing for Primary Solutions.
- Act as Administrator of Marketing software.
- Create and design emails utilized for prospective and current customers through out marketing software. This includes graphics/links/scheduling emails.
- Maintain and update marketing software for a prospective customer list through various collection methods. This list will be used for all marketing communications
- Review email statistics, unsubscribe list, spam report and marketing software reports to keep team aware of trends/patterns.
- Act as Training Event Coordinator.
- Schedule and lead training planning meetings to set up training calendar.
- Advertise events, set up webinar events, create and maintain training calendar, register participants, setup and maintain email schedule for each event.
- Set up conference registrations, advertisements, handouts, signage, and communication to team.
- Track all training and marketing attendees monthly and provide KPIs to Director of Business Development.
- Customer Resource Website Coordinator.
- includes training registrations/postings/approval of new logins.
- Collaborate with sales team.
- Create marketing plan
- Create all marketing materials
- Oversee Communication meetings
- Maintain communication calendar.
- Collaborate with Directors and Team Leads.
- Collect needed information to create all reactive and regular ongoing communications to existing customers.
- Create Social Media posts as required based on the Marketing Plan.
- Knowledge of Facebook and Linked In is helpful.
Competencies To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner;
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully;
- Develops alternative solutions;
- Works well in group problem solving situations;
- Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations;
- Responds promptly to customer needs;
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service ;
- Responds to requests for service and assistance;
- Meets commitments.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities;
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views;
- Gives and welcomes feedback;
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit;
- Puts success of team above own interests;
- Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives;
- Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Written Communication
- Writes clearly and informatively;
- Edits work for spelling and grammar;
- Varies writing style to meet needs;
- Presents numerical data effectively;
- Able to read and interpret written information.
- Treats people with respect;
- Keeps commitments;
- Inspires the trust of others;
- Works with integrity and principles;
- Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support
- Follows policies and procedures;
- Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time;
- Supports organization's goals and values;
- Benefits organization through outside activities;
- Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment;
- manages competing demands;
- changes approach or method to best fit the situation;
- able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction;
- Takes responsibility for own actions;
- Keeps commitments;
- Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals;
- Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Displays willingness to make decisions;
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment;
- Supports and explains reasoning for decisions;
- Includes appropriate people in decision-making process;
- Makes timely decisions.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities;
- Uses time efficiently;
- Plans for additional resources;
- Sets goals and objectives;
- Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks;
- Develops realistic action plans.
- Education and/or Experience At minimum, an Associate Degree in Marketing or Communication is preferred.
- Computer Skills Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Specialty Software: ConnectWise and Wordpress.
Commensurate with experience.
2780 Airport Drive, Suite 130
Columbus, OH 43219
For more information, please contact:
(330) 430-0355 x 213