Choices in Community Living inc.
Founded in 1985 in Dayton, Ohio, Choices In Community Living is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization that provides a range of services for adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities. Our administrative offices are in Dayton, Ohio, and we provide services in Butler, Clark, Greene, Madison, Montgomery, Preble and Warren counties.
Program Directors support a team of managers, each having a group home and/or individuals living on their own.
- Provide support in the day to day operation of group homes and individuals served.
- Ensure all the staff on your team have the tools, training and support needed to be successful.
- Carry a personal or agency cell phone and respond to calls and text in a timely manner.
- Use our electronic system to review and approve manager time.
- Support the managers staff by being on call for their caseload when taking leave time.
- Attend required agency meetings,and client team meetings as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements :
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills .
- Comfortable using electronic systems including computers, and cell phones.
- Prior work history with individuals with Developmental Disabilities preferred but not required.
1651 Needmore Road
Dayton, OH 45414
For more information and to apply, please contact: