Behavior Technician Residential Treatment
I Am Boundless, Inc.
Boundless is more than a company name. It’s a statement about who we are and what we believe. For nearly forty years, we have provided individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) and behavioral health challenges the freedom and opportunity to live boundless lives. Founded in 1980 as Franklin County Residential Services, we have grown from a modest, centralized organization into a dynamic family of nonprofits engaged with I/DD and behavioral health communities across the state. From residential support and vocational habilitation to applied behavior analysis and outpatient services, we proudly offer person-centered care that celebrates each individual and encourages them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Behavior Technician Residential Treatment:
Would you like to help make a difference, enjoy excellent benefits, and join a fast-growing company? We might have a job for you. We are looking for a dedicated Behavior Technician – Residential Treatment who shares our passion for helping others to join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team! This position will be working directly in a residential therapeutic setting in Grove City, Ohio, with individuals in need of behavior stabilization with a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder. A pay differential of $1.00 per hour is available for any hours worked during the weekend (Saturday and/or Sunday) or during second (3:00 pm to 11:00 pm) and third shift (11:00 pm to 7:00 am).
Visit: www.iamboundless.org/jobs to learn more.
- Constant engagement with and supervision of individuals will be a requirement for staff. This will include programs specific to the individual's needs based on their IP; implementation of Applied Behavioral Analysis (which is a highly scheduled, intensive therapeutic approach to teach expected behavior and life skills)
- Implementation of highly structured Behavior Support Plans and other approaches that the team determines appropriate for the individual.
- Crisis intervention is likely for issues including self-injury, aggression, and high magnitude disruptive behavior.
Requirements & Preferences:
Who You Are:
You are friendly, outgoing, and prefer to work with a team in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You are patient, adaptable, and flexible. You want a career that makes a difference in your community. The idea of sitting at a desk pushing papers bores you to tears. You are a team player, enthusiastic about understanding the needs of the individuals we serve and showing you care.
Our dream candidates would have the following qualities:
- exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- proactive problem-solver
- eager to learn and gain personal and professional growth
- advocate for empathy
- patient observer
- Three-year experience working with intellectually or developmentally disabled individuals and experience implementing ABA
- College Degree in a related field
Detail-Oriented Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent plus 3 years or more of experience in the mental health field
- Must be able to communicate in English, including both spoken and in written
- Licensure/Certification: in First Aid and CPR for adult, child, and infant
- Delegated nursing
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License with Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- Proof of auto insurance
- No more than five points on your driving record
At Boundless, we are building a world that realizes the potential of all people. Will you join us? Apply today. All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Yes--company vehicle provided
$14.50 per hour
445 E. Dublin Granville Rd. Building G
Worthington, OH 43085
For more information and to apply, please contact: