Gateways to Better Living, Inc.
Gateways to Better Living, Inc., is a not for profit organization with an annual operating budget of $24 million serving individuals with developmental disabilities in residential and day program settings. We are looking for an experienced Executive Director to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the agency. Gateways currently operates 14 ICF/IID group homes, 26 waiver sites, and 3 day programs currently serving 300 individuals. The Executive Director directly supervises the Chief Financial Officer, Program Director, Vocational Director, Human Resource Director, Director of Nursing, Quality Assurance Manager, Maintenance Engineer and Executive Administrative Assistant.
Please visit www.gatewaystbl.com to learn more.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to:
- Direct the long-range planning, policy development and decision making for the Agency.
- Identify future needs of the Agency and develop plans to meet them.
- Identify and use state and federal resources.
- Demonstrate statistical analysis and planning; demonstrate fiscal responsibility and utilization control methods.
- Interpret and apply rules, regulations, and standards; define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing managerial team.
- Interact with government and professional organizations to advocate legislative and policy changes.
- Oversee the planning, development, and implementation of appropriate programs, policies, and procedures for effective operation.
- Advise the Board of Directors on operational, programmatic, staffing, facilities changes and fiscal matters.
- Interpret and ensure compliance with the bargaining unit contract • Oversee vehicle fleet and property management.
Requirements and Preferences:
- Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in programming and business management showing progressive levels of responsibility
- Minimum of 7 years experience supervising a major department, division, or agency
- Working knowledge of programming for individuals with developmental disabilities, finances, human resources, labor relations, Worker’s Compensation and marketing
6000 Mahoning Ave. #234
Youngstown, OH 44515
For more information and to apply, please contact:
the Search Committee