Community Integration Coordinator
Whole Latte Love Cafe, Inc.
Whole Latte Love Café, Inc. is a start-up, not-for-profit organization established in 2017 with a mission to enhance and empower the lives of persons with disabilities in Stark County through the provision of specialized job training and community integration supports. We are providing a paid (supported employment) vocational training option in a customer service environment for any adult with an intellectual or developmental disability who has the goal of learning more about community employment, but are not yet equipped with the skills to secure competitive integrated employment independently.
A Community Integration Coordinator will supervise, direct and train individuals with I/DD in small group settings inside a café, as well as in community settings within Stark County. A Community Integration Coordinator will be promoting self-determination, soft skills training, as well as promoting independence with on-the-job tasks congruent with a retail coffee shop via individual coaching supports, based upon an Individualized Service Plan (ISP), goals and vocational outcomes.
- Teaches and reinforces habilitation concepts related to engaging in a community based experience which includes responsibility, attendance, task completion, problem solving, social interaction, developing appropriate soft skills and awareness of safety.
- Establishes person-centered planning for each individual being served through job accommodations, ISP team collaborations, natural supports, and mentoring opportunities.
- Provides supervision, utilizing sound judgement and exhibiting good time management skills.
- Assists workers with access to the community via independent transportation options, proper customer service skills, safety procedures and competitive employment standards.
- Ensures principles of self-determination and self-advocacy are regularly presented.
- Accurately completes and submits all state-mandated documentation forms and billing for services.
- Follows all state and SCBDD requirements for the accurate reporting of Major and Unusual Incidents.
Requirements & Preferences:
- Valid DL < 6pts, Proof of vehicle insurance
- Controlled substance test- Passed
- FBI / BCII Background Check - Clean
- Prefer DD + Job Development / Coaching Experience
- CESP Credential achieved within first year
- Copy of Birth Certificate & valid social security number
- CPR / FA Training - Passed
- Abuser registry – Clean
- High School Diploma or GED Preferences
- The implementation of organizational standards, and the Employment First Person-Centered training Initiative, in addition to complying with required OAC rules and all State mandated trainings and outcomes.
- Building rapport among individuals served, their families and the referring State funded agencies
- Establishing mutual respect and held in high regard by your work colleagues
$12-$14 hourly depending upon status of CESP
1308 South Main Street
North Canton, OH 44720-2136
For more information and to apply, please contact:
Or, visit the website at https://www.wholelattelovecafe.org