Director of Nursing
Lake County Board of DD/Deepwood
The mission of the Lake County Board of Developmental Disabilities/Deepwood is to EMPOWER individuals with developmental disabilities to ENGAGE in activities that ENRICH their lives and contribute to their community. Our mission helps us achieve our vision, which is to offer Lake County citizens the highest-quality, most-inclusive, collaborative, and person-centered services and supports available within their resources.
Lake County Board of DD/Deepwood is seeking applicants for Director of Nursing. This position is responsible for the coordination of nursing, medical, and health care services Agency-wide including Board operated ICF/IID/School and adult programs.
Functions of the position include:
- Supervision of nurses;
- Monitoring of policies and procedures for the delivery of health services;
- Oversight of medical contracts of physicians, pharmacy providers, and other medical providers;
- Communication with public health organizations to keep abreast of current information, laws, policies and procedures;
- May assume direct nursing service responsibilities at ICF/IID as needed.
- RN, BSN or equivalent;
- Certification/Licensure: Licensed by the State of Ohio as a Registered Nurse;
- Preferred Experience: 2 years’ experience administering medical services in an Immediate Care Facility;
- Management experience.
- Limited Travel within Lake County
Salary starting at $68,990.00 - $79,338.00 Annually with a $5,000.00 Signing Bonus.
8121 Deepwood Blvd.
Mentor, OH 44060
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to Lake County Board of DD/Deepwood, Building A, Mentor, OH 44060, Attn: Human Resources OR complete online application at www.lakebdd.org. EOE/M-F/D/V