Resident Home Association
RHA is a private, non-profit agency providing lifelong person-centered, community-based residential services and other supports to people with Developmental Disabilities in Dayton, Ohio
To Learn More visit: www.rhadayton.com
Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Operations, the Program Director shall provide guidance and supervision of all programmatic and client related activities of Resident Home Association.
- Assures all client related services identified in the Individual Service Plans (ISP’s) meet professional standards for quality care and are in line with agency philosophy and mission.
- Provide regular and on-going guidance, supervision and direction to the Program Services Coordinator and all direct service personnel including Home Managers, DSP’s and other personnel that may be assigned.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively with the Director of Staff Development & Training, Nurse and administrative staff to ensure all direct service personnel are trained and stays current on training required for agency and personnel certifications.
- Together with the Director of Operations and other disciplines, stay current and comply with all rules and regulations governing the delivery of services as required by DODD, MCBDDS and other regulatory entities.
- Monitors facilities and personnel for the provision of services for quality and delivery, ensuring client needs are met with respect to health, safety, rights and all rules of DODD.
- Directs and ensures the completion and maintenance of all reporting and documentation processes.
- Conducts regular staff meetings within each location to monitor resident care, address issues of household operations, cleanliness, repairs and personnel administration.
- Provides leadership and direction in managing client funds and client financial records.
- Possesses sufficient computer skills to manage all home documentation, record keeping, employee time records and other systems as required by the agency.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with clients, families, agency personnel, external vendors and service providers in ways that reflect positively on Resident Home Association and the people we serve. Communication includes written, oral and reading skills to effectively handle the responsibilities of the position.
- Willingness to take calls and respond to emergencies throughout the day and night.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements :
- Ideally, the Program Director shall be educated to the bachelor level in an accredited course of studies related to human services with 3 years of experience in community based services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, with at least one year in a supervisory capacity.
- At the discretion of the Director of Operations or designee, experience and or related educational degrees may be considered in determining qualifications.
- Other requirements include having a valid Ohio driver’s license that complies with DODD regulations for driving plus the ability to complete CPR / First Aid.
- Delegated Nursing and any other trainings as required.
- Physical: May include but not limited to, the ability to move between multiple work locations and mobility within facilities; the ability to position self to assist client’s needs and or remain in a stationary position.
- Mental: The ability to concentrate, take initiative, cope with stress, manage multiple tasks, prioritize, strategize, use independent judgement to accomplish results, maintain composure in all communications.
Based on Experience
3661 Salem Avenue
Dayton, OH 45406
For more information and to apply, please contact: