Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional (QIDP)
Champaign Residential Services, Inc. (CRSI)
Champaign Residential Services, Inc.’s (CRSI) Mission and Philosophy are to empower and support individuals with challenges to provide an opportunity to develop their maximum level of independence as they choose. It is the intent of CRSI to value lifestyles and choices by all individuals served. Inherent in this commitment is the establishment of quality support systems for those at risk that enhance physical, intellectual, emotional, communication, vocational, and social skills according to the individual’s needs, abilities and choices. CRSI is a not-for-profit provider of services offering OPTIONS and CHOICES for individuals, their families and guardians.
Go to www.crsi-oh.com to learn more.
The Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional is the Interdisciplinary Team leader and shall be responsible for the supervision, coordination and operation of designated programming and service for persons with developmental disabilities residing in facilities operated or managed by Champaign Residential Services, Inc.
- To be responsible for all program and individual related activities, under the supervision of the Program Administrator, including but not limited to oversight of outside providers and agencies such as Day Programming services.
- To maintain continued awareness of new developments in programming, active treatment, and other related areas for persons with developmental disabilities.
- To provide or assist in all trainings and in-services as necessary for Support Managers and direct and indirect care staff. Along with Program Administrator and Program Specialist, will also provide supervision of direct care and/or other support staff in residential homes in areas of programming and active treatment.
- To perform all MUI investigations, reports, and notifications per rule regardless of location of occurrence. Responsible for review of all UIs, Injuries of Unknown Origin, as well as trends and patterns.
- To participate in and/or chair committees and Peer Review process as assigned by the Program Administrator or President.
- To coordinate with nursing staff and medical personnel health care needs for all individuals.
Requirements & Preferences:
- Must have a minimum of 1-5 years experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education, Social Work, Psychology, developmental disabilities, Nursing, or related Human services field.
- Technology skills and computer literacy required.
- Must have strong communication, writing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Need to be proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook. • Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimal supervision and be able to handle highly confidential information.
- Must possess strong leadership abilities and a willingness to work effectively with other administrative staff, ancillary services personnel, and habilitation program staff.
Travel is Limited
2450 Mandolin Drive
Lima, OH 45804
For more information and to apply, please contact:
(419) 229-3200 x 4104