Clearwater Council of Governments
The Clearwater Council of Governments is committed to collaborating with our partners to enhance people's lives one system, one community and one person at a time.
Professional position responsible for monitoring the quality of services provided to persons with developmental disabilities receiving services/supports through member county boards. Performs OEDI/COEDI reviews for county boards of DD and provides support to county boards of DD on an as needed basis.
- Facilitates service excellence process as required for individuals receiving various services and supports through DODD waivers and other county board services. Meeting with individuals to gather information about the services being received and their satisfaction with the services.
- Enters service excellence review data into database and evaluates data to determine what type of enhancements or improvements could be made.
- Evaluates data on a regular basis to determine any trends and patterns.
- Conducts OEDI/COEDI assessments as assigned for county boards of DD. Relays results and documentation to county boards according to county’s specific timelines.
- Supports county board staff as needed; which may include but may not be limited to monitoring to ensure services and supports are provided in accordance with the individual service plan and to the benefit and satisfaction of the individual.
- Works as a team member to assure coordinated, effective relations between Clearwater COG staff, waiver providers, county board staff, and various state/local agencies regarding services.
- Ensures compliance with DODD and administrative rules.
- Prepares and maintains necessary records and reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performs other waiver administration duties as assigned.
Requirements & Preferences:
Associate’s Degree from accredited university required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Experience working with people with disabilities, families, providers, and other agencies preferred.
Position is home based, but regular travel is required to assigned Clearwater COG counties
Hourly, Overtime Eligible, Based on Experience
235 N Toussaint S Rd.
Oak Harbor, OH 43449
For more information and to apply, please contact:
Or visit our website :