Southwestern Ohio Council of Governments (SWOCOG)
Southwestern Ohio Council of Governments is to provide support and solutions to county boards of developmental disabilities through cost-effective shared services that deliver value, satisfaction, and maximization of resources.
The Multisystem Coordinator:
is responsible for developing and implementing a regional approach for respite and specialized in home supports for multisystem youth and adults. Create a data collection data base to collect referrals, placements, openings, trained providers, and costs.
- Develop a regional team and coordinate a regional approach that is designed to meet the respite needs of multisystem youth and adults.
- Develop a working relationship with community partners and managed care entities.
- Develop a referral process and other procedures to implement the program.
- Develop respite options in the region.
- Develop pool of trained providers/ recruit specialized providers.
- Develop a data base to collect referrals, placements, openings, trained providers, and costs.
- Provide timely communication regarding information
- Provide technical assistance and support to providers, SSA’s and others.
- Provides training to SSA’s and providers on pertinent topics; trauma informed care.
- Completion of Targeted Case Management notes when applicable.
- Protect the confidentiality of the information of the business and of those we serve.
- Informs supervisor immediately of any issues related to fraud, abuse, misappropriation of funds, illegal behavior, HIPAA violations, or any other area of concern that presents risk to the company or those we serve.
- Follow all agencies policies and written procedures and to abide by them at all times.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Requirements & Preferences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in human services or related field.
- Minimum three years of work experience working in developmental disabilities, mental health, or behavioral health field.
- Hold a Service and Support Administrator Certification or the ability to obtain the certification.
- Satisfactory results of a chemical dependency test.
- Satisfactory results of Criminal Background Check including BCI/FBI.
- Must maintain a valid Driver’s License and maintain status of insurability for motor vehicle insurance in accordance with SWOCOG policy.
- Experience in working with multiple service agencies and disciplines.
- Demonstrated experience with program development, implementation, and evaluation methods.
- Skilled in group facilitation, conflict resolution, crisis intervention and working through complex problem situations.
- Working knowledge and understanding of behavior support, individualized service plans, medical, psychosocial, orthopedic and psychiatric aspect of disability.
- Possess effective written and oral communication skills, self-directed and results-oriented.
- Proficient with computers and applicable software, ability to use general office equipment. SUBMIT resume to Sharon Travis by 10/28/20
Yes- Four county area
$24.62- $26.15 hour (1950 hours a year)
412 S. East St.
Lebanon, OH 45036
For more information and to apply, please contact: